Delivery Options (UK Mainland)
UK Recorded Delivery (1-3 Working Days) - £3.95.
We send via Royal Mail/Parcel force in the UK which then transfers over to the postal service of the country it has been delivered to. We can provide tracking within the UK but please note that you will need to contact your postal service with the consignment number to track once the item has reached your chosen country.
International Signed For Delivery
Within Europe (includes Mainland Ireland) - Flat Cost £10.00 (not weight based) Takes 5-10 working days.
Other worldwide locations - (eg. Australia, USA, Canada) Flat Cost £10.00 - Takes 7-14 working days.
How to return your order:
You can return your items within 14 days of receiving your order as long as they are in the original condition.
Returning your order is super easy.
1. Re-package your item(s) along with a note stating your order number, name and address.
2. Email us at email@example.com or message on Instagram/Facebook and tell us why you want to return your order
3. Print your postage label and stick it on your package.
4. Take it to your local post office.
A few things to be aware of:
- All products must be in their original condition, with all packaging intact.
- We cannot accept returns on personalised items. These include all products in the custom jewellery collection, and any additional engraving or metal letters added to an item (unless faulty).
- We cannot accept returns on earrings (unless faulty).
- We cannot refund gift bags or gift cards.
- Returns are processed within five working days of our warehouse receiving them. Please note, it can sometimes take a few days for the refunded money to show in your account.
Sale or Promotional items are non returnable.